Sign Up Your Restaurant
Join more than 100 top Bay Area restaurant owners and make a real difference to those affected by HIV/AIDS. On Tuesday, April 25, 2017, more than 20,000 patrons will gather at participating restaurants for San Francisco’s 17th annual Dining Out For Life® event to help support the free, local HIV prevention and care services we provide to more than 16,000 individuals in our community each year.
Restaurant Benefit Package
As a participating restaurant, you’ll receive:
- Recognition of your participation in a Dining Out For Life® dining guide with a complete list of participating restaurant names and telephone numbers sent by mail to over 10,000 people and emailed to 36,000 people..
- Attractive, high-quality promotional materials including posters, dining guides and table tents you can use in your restaurant to promote participation.
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation will promote Dining Out For Life® through an extensive marketing campaign, consisting of print and online media, and out-of-home advertising reaching residents across the Bay Area.
- Recognition of your participation on the Dining Out For Life® International website and mobile site in a complete list of participating restaurants. We’ll include an individualized link and section for each restaurant with general restaurant info and links to restaurants’ website and OpenTable pages (where applicable).
- Event updates leading up to Dining Out For Life®.
As a participating restaurant, you agree to:
- Contribute 25 percent of sales made on April 25, 2017 to San Francisco AIDS Foundation, regardless of other promotions that day.
- Allow San Francisco AIDS Foundation to use the restaurant’s name in materials promoting Dining Out For Life®
- Promote Dining Out For Life® by displaying and/or distributing event materials a minimum of three weeks before the event.
- Inform wait staff, managers, and other restaurant personnel about Dining Out For Life® so they can promote the event to diners and answer basic event questions.
- Permit San Francisco AIDS Foundation to place a volunteer “ambassador” in your restaurant on the day of the event. Ambassadors will approach tables to thank guests, share information, answer questions and solicit donations through the event sweepstakes to benefit San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
- Send or deliver a check for the total contribution payable to San Francisco AIDS Foundation no later than May 15, 2017.